Friday 15 January 2010

My last birthday celebration for my supervisor

n
i





Fortunately, the first day of class with sensei after the winter break coincided with his birthday. We thus have had the opportunity to celebrate him a surprise birthday. For this reason, we have eventually happened to do little special memories on his day for him for two times.

The 13 January 2009 falled on Tuesday which was the schedule of the seminar for Econometric Theory and Method by Davidson Mckinnon, the first ever most difficult textbook we have had and most expensive books I have bought. In that year, the celebration was jointly decided, thought under my initiative, by all seminar members, namely, Kaori-san, Kenta-san, Li and me. The arrangement was set up during a small break hours.

The 13 January of this year, 2010, was on Wednesday which again the day of a first class for Environmental Economics which lectured by him. Since I and Li are attending the seminar, I was unable to prepare a cake and a card for him. In stead, Eriko-san and A oi-san were responsible for every thing including logistic arrangement to gathering all his under-his-supervision students to join and procurment task. They have a done a very great job, thanks a lot to them. Eriko did not buy a normal wishing card but she presented with a rather childish big birthday card but it was a nice card. Joining the rush of 20-minute break party were Kaori, Kenta, Eriko, A oi, Li, Ning, Kondo, Yamamoto, of course Chanthon.

Opened the door with the birthday cake with many friends followed, Kaori san presented and Eriko san started singing a Happy Birthday. He was happy and suprised. He expressed his thanks to all us for such a celebration. But, guess what he claimed during the time that...I am so surprised in deep but birthday celebration is so not any more happy moment since I was turning 40 years old. Hahah, maybe it is true to everyone and to me too, such a thing may not be any more an expecting celebration when getting older and older. Thought, time was a bit inconvient, but it was an enjoyable moment we had with each others.

This is my last chance of the 13 Jan in Japan. This day's next year will surely no my presence in Kobe any more because I have to return home to meet my most lovely daugther at the end of this year. For the sake of my future career, my family, and of couse my beloved country too, I have to capture and get knowledge by any means to enhance my future professional career. Hard work and endeavor reward at last...gambatte gambatte!!!!!!!!!

p.s. including two of last year's pics...noticed that?

No comments: