Thursday 21 January 2010

My first youner brother's wedding party!!!






Dec 27, 2009 was the one of most important days in my brother's life, thought, I missed the chance. What I could do was only to send my distant very best wishes for this new married couple.

Moreover, this day was coincided to a schedule of my trip to Nagoya which kept my distance from my access to internet. Came in the night, I was so curiously looking forward to receive calls from my husband or my beloved youngest sister to update me about the happiest moment of the celebration.

Eventually I got to hear that from my youngest brother. This news relaxed my worry and allowed me to have a good night sleep.

My brother and sister-in-law, may this lucky day begins your happy, joyful, successful and prosperous journey in the rest of your life. Welcome to our family^0^

No comments: