Thursday 4 June 2009

Lucky day, Tuesday of June 2nd, 2009

As a title of this picture suggests, it was my lucky day in this week - June 2, 2009. Unbelievably, I was attracted by this good-looking HP deskjet 948 printer.

That was really my first time to pick up the disposed printer and looked like a brand new, which is rather no more in needful by the graduated, mostly likely, Japanese or international students who will be moving out of the compus.

At first sense, I thought, this may be just appearently new strong and may be at any point of un-repairable or not functioning. In contrast, surprisingly, it turned out to be remaining in over-expected good technical condition. Suddently, after testing by our helpful talented computer expert, Mr. Sim2nd.

Though, the printer did not come along with whole set of its necessary accessaries-missing all wired connection cables. However, it presents with an exiting readable black and white ink. Because this is a color printer, people say its ink must be very expensive ink. Any way, the printer looked so attractive to me and it will bring me the best of luck for the rest of my study, hahha.

Surely, it will be right here to smooth the process of my reading. From now on, I may find no more excuse, of which my eyes may feel pain after keeping a long reading through laptop, to cheat myself because of my lasiness. Gambarimasu ne !!!

No comments: