Friday 19 June 2009

Exchanged receipe of Cambodian menu-Chicken rice


Jica Hyogo International Center has been providing a special program of different countries food menu for the daily serve in its canteen. The coming July is the turn to offer a monthly serve for Cambodian food.

There has been recommended a menu of chicken with rice for the daily menu for one month period serve by a JICA volunteer who had experienced living in Cambodia. Ms. SAKAI SONOKO was a voluntary serving as a primary school teacher at Oddor Primary School in Kampong Cham.

Since this menu was selected, I have been approached for a detail receipe. Then, on 19 June 2009, I was invited to taste the first cook. Meantime, I have prepared a set of this menu which contains chicken with rice and pickle, incidentally, the picture of pickle was not look good due to the limited of time for decoration.

Proudly brought of self-made set, I was warmely welcome by receiptionist and administration devision of JICA staff into its canteen. Suprisingly, the set of same menue offered by a professional chef at JICA inspired me of the innovative idea of plate decoration for this menu. They really made a difference. I really admired them.

Somehow it was a very tiny point but it was really touching my heart and my mind, I have observed for every corner of the actions. Following the experimental techniques and common practices does not mean a bad idea, however, try and error is worth for considering.

Be with me from this moment to try the new things. Make changes and challenges the new things for a better life, every one!!! go go go!!!

No comments: